Terms & Conditions
- All deliveries are subject to Home Pharmacy successfully receiving payment in full.
- Delivery options exclude Bank and other public holidays.
- We will deliver the goods in accordance with the delivery option selected by you during the order process.
- Any delivery timescales quoted to you are indicative only.
- Orders may be delivered in one or more packages.
- All packages sent via Next Day Delivery services will require a signature at the point of delivery.
- All purchases require approval, which will involve clarification via email or telephone and any subsequent approval to purchase is the professional judgement of the responsible pharmacist on duty.
- We are unable to accept liability for any out of pocket expenses incurred for failed or delayed orders. You are still entitled to your full statutory rights.
- Next Day delivery services are only available in the UK and exclude the following postcodes: AB, DD, DG, FK18+, HS, IV, KA27, KA28, KW, PA20+, PH, ZE, BT68+, IM, GY, JE and TR21-25.
- Depending on the location, contents and weight of your order, we may use a combination of couriers to deliver your order safely, e.g. it's required that aerosols are delivered via a road-based courier. This is a requirement of the January 2013 Dangerous Goods act, introduced by the Civil Aviation Authority. You will not be charged additional delivery fees if this occurs.
- We are under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver products within estimated timescales caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control. However, in accordance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations, all orders will be fulfilled within a maximum of 30 days or a full refund will be issued
Notification Of Errors
- You should check the contents of each delivery promptly upon receipt.
- If you believe that items have been sent to you in error, you should contact us immediately or within two working days.
Cancellation Rights And Damaged Or Faulty Goods
- You have a statutory ‘cooling-off’ right which entitles you to cancel your order within 14 working days of receipt of the goods in your order (certain exceptions apply).
- You also have rights in respect of items that are damaged on receipt or faulty. Details of these rights and how to exercise these rights are set out in the email we send to you to confirm your order and in our Returns Policy below.