- Return item(s) by post within 14 days of notifying us that you wish to return your items to:
- Home Pharmacy, 21 Cirrus Drive, Watnall, Nottingham, NG16 1FS.
- To return items by post please repackage them carefully.
Marketing & Promotions
- We are legally obligated under UK law not to offer any discount or promotion on baby and infant milk. Therefore, all site-wide and category discount code promotions exclude baby and infant milk.
- Multi-buy offers are only available for orders dispatched within the UK.
- All designs, text, graphics, their selection and arrangement on this website are the copyright of Jardine Healthcare Limited T/A Home Pharmacy.
- All brand names, product, service names, titles and copyrights used in this site are trademarks, trade names, service marks or copyrights of their respective holders.
- This contract is governed by English Law.
- The above terms are subject to change due to the implementation of the Consumer Bill of Rights Act 2015 which is due to be effective in October 2015.
The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations give you 14 calendar days from the date you received your complete order to notify us of items you are not completely happy with.
- We must receive any item you return to us within 14 calendar days of your notification to us of your intention to return the item(s).
- Orders cancelled under these Regulations are entitled to a refund of any standard postage paid for the delivery of your order, but you are responsible for any postage incurred in returning the items you wish to cancel to us.
- Unfortunately we do not refund postage on return of part orders.
- Items must be returned in the condition you received them, which includes keeping any hygiene seals in place. You will lose your right to return an item if you unseal a product that needs to be sealed for health or hygiene reasons.
The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations give us the right to reduce the amount of refund that you receive, in the event that non faulty items being returned are damaged or used in any way. The amount which we might reduce your refund by will be dependent on the decrease in value of your use of the item. You should note that should your use mean that your items cannot be resold, this reduction may be 100%.